As I look back on 2016 and the almost one year anniversary of this blog, I am of course reflecting on how the first year went.
- I’m lucky if I post once a month. If the content was awesome, I would be more OK with that.
- My earlier posts involved more analysis and resonated more. I perceive they were better”quality.”
- I’ve read lots of other folks’ blogs, and I’ve hesitated to either comment or reach out because I’m not psyched enough about the content I’ve created this far.
- Starting a blog and building an audience is a sloooooooow process. Let’s just say that I have a lot of room for improvement.
My goals for 2017 are pretty simple:
- I’m not planning to pump out lots of quantity. That means I want to improve the “quality” of the content that I’m writing. More data. More insight. More analysis.
- Reach out to other members of the blogging community for idea exchange.
- Find ways to get in front of other bloggers’ audiences (e.g., guest post, etc.)
Let’s see how I do… Happy New Year, everyone.
Any specific goals on your mind for the new year?